Monday, January 25, 2010

Rambling 012510

I decided to quit smoking today. I have actually been cutting down since January 1st. Yesterday I decided to start chewing nicotine gum and smoked my last cigarette this morning. I smoked an old stale cigarette to make sure I would not have a good memory of my last experience with this drug.

I've been smoking off and on since 1984 and I'm so sick of it. It's the most useless drug and it has started to slow me down when I swim or walk for a long time. I'm also not into the coughing which goes on in the mornings. THe last time I quit I started crying on day 2. I seriously hope I don't get all hormonal on my loved ones and cry for the next 3 days. For some reason I get very emotional in the withdrawals. I usually don't cry easily?

I can't fall asleep and THis is what my Head fEEls like at the moment.........

No comments: